Mary Ann Markowitz is the connector, adviser, supporter and facilitator for individuals within a company who seek top notch talent of all types—permanent or temporary, full time or part time, Since her company Mary Ann Markowitz & Associates, formed in January 2003, Mary Ann has resisted the typical recruitment approach to the match-making between companies and job candidates—a high-volume, transaction-focused, commission-driven flurry that pushes talent in and out of organizations.
Mary Ann delivers a proven and traditional style of service. It is personal and professional, engaged and involved, so that employers and candidates can come together to achieve optimal success and results. To Mary Ann, a talent match is more about a connection than a contract; it must satisfy all parties and fulfill a purpose. The process must solve problems, answer questions, be deliberate, calming, progressive and personal. That’s the Mary Ann Markowitz & Associates difference. Clients, employers and candidates, remain clients for life. They know who to call. It’s a premier recruitment service that corporations, CEO’s, HR executives, IT professionals, finance and accounting executives, and many others depend on.
- MAM’s placements boast an 85% retention rate. What does this mean to you as an employer? Doesn’t it make you happy to have employees who are contributing to your bottom line and contributing to your company success? MAM’s successful searches mean that’s who will be on your team.
- I assist clients by offering traditional Direct Hire search assistance as well as offering Temp to Perm placements.
- I’ve got a track record of success. Many of my clients are referred to me by other clients, their outside CPA firms, and other professional service providers.
- Speaking of professional service providers, I have a vast network I have carefully cultivated over the years and I share these contacts with clients as needed.
- As a very active board member of The Dallas Fort Worth Chapter for The Institute of Management Accountants, I’m in touch with the latest trends and help bring these to your attention. Why not have someone like on your team?